Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03041 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €593 (19,493 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)