Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02971 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €389 (13,079 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (6 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (37 minutes ago)