Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03049 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €722 (23,667 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)