Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 57% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €555 (233,390 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)