Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €347 (116,062 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)