Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €228 (77,615 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)