Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00538 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €917 (170,327 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (34 minutes ago)