Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €802 (¥96,467) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (24 minutes ago)