Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,195 (5,660,519 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$28,462 (about 1 hour ago)