Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €435 (1,680,128 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)