Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €688 (2,884,785 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (30 minutes ago)