Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.663 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,201 (C$1,813) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)