Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01317 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €647 (руб 49,107) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)