Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,603 (274,067 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)