Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00627 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €789 (125,840 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (32 minutes ago)