Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01618 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €329 (руб 20,323) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)