Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01437 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €570 (руб 39,659) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)