Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €388 (₨27,490) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (44 minutes ago)