Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01428 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €329 (₨23,008) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)