Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €561 (₨45,628) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)