Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41291 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €289 (701 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)