Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40916 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €365 (892 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)