Cost of living comparison between Kagoshima, Japan and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €471 (¥53,426) in Kagoshima.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)