Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €385 (129,517 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (31 minutes ago)