Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €396 (139,644 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)