Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €946 (341,097 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)