Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €475 (R$ 1,609) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)