Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25189 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,106 (﷼ 4,390) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)