Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00644 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €865 (134,197 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)