Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,133 (R$ 4,265) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (34 minutes ago)