Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,133 (R$ 4,258) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (25 minutes ago)