Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10485 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,405 (13,401 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)