Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10306 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €698 (6,771 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (31 minutes ago)