Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,014 (R$ 3,762) in Joinville.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)