Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07441 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €418 (R 5,612) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)