Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €716 in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)