Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26220 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €435 (R$ 1,659) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)