Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,195 (₩1,600,457) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)