Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,357 (₩1,787,185) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 666 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)