Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03938 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €718 (18,223 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)