Cost of living comparison between Jihlava, Czech Republic and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €476 (12,859 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)