Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03728 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €411 (11,035 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (40 minutes ago)