Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €494 (13,343 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)