Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12844 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,033 (元8,043) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (14 minutes ago)