Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23887 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,442 (6,035 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)