Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24134 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,635 (6,774 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)