Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €898 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)