Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €639 (₩779,849) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)