Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,216 (₩1,610,411) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (34 minutes ago)