Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01266 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €655 (₨51,717) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)