Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €725 (₨54,605) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)