Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01304 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €613 (₨46,997) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (41 minutes ago)