Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01387 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €802 (₨57,808) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$102 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 3 hours ago)