Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01185 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,276 (107,708 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)