Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €362 (Rp 5,239,009) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)