Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €257 (₨18,146) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)