Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €539 (R$ 1,829) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)