Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €249 (₨17,540) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)