Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21952 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €533 (2,429TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)