Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24767 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €334 (1,347TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)