Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,170 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25455 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €364 (1,431TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (22 minutes ago)