Cost of living comparison between Ithaca, New York, United States and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,088 ($1,171) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)