Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26787 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €956 (R$ 3,569) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)