Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30332 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €410 (R$ 1,350) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)