Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00712 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €556 (₨78,111) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)