Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.298 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €513 (Dinar 396) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)