Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.295 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €540 (Dinar 417) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)