Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04267 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €656 (Mex$ 15,362) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (38 minutes ago)