Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29168 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €393 (S/. 1,346) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)