Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,311 ($1,545) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (39 minutes ago)