Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €910 ($980) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)