Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €689 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)