Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €799 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (42 minutes ago)