Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €790 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)