Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €535 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (42 minutes ago)