Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01428 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €267 (₨18,726) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)