Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 59% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €454 (₨34,698) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 2 hours ago)