Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €526 (R$ 1,728) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (44 minutes ago)