Cost of living comparison between Imperatriz, Brazil and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29122 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €518 (R$ 1,780) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)